Saturday 7 January 2012

A Cool Blog and an Odd Discovery!

I recently found a really cool blog called Strange Kids Club which appeals to me on every level! An awesome mixture of featured artists, films reviews and general geeky oddness found on the web, I thought I'd drop them a line.




To my delight, the lovely chap who runs the site liked my work enough to feature me on their Fan Art Friday with some of my Lovecraft work! I'll be keeping an eye on this site as I can see a lot of cool bits and pieces being featured on there. Also the main site banner is pretty much my childhood in a nutshell...

And now on to the odd discovery! As ashamed as I am to admit it, I occasionally Google my own name to see if my work pops up on blogs and sites (mainly because you just can't keep track of where you might have been featured on the web. My excuse, anyway...) and found this rather amusing article. Well, what can I say to that? Hopefully, I made my case in the comments! :P

1 comment:

  1. LOL. That's certainly a "unique" perspective for a website. Kudos to you for taking a stand, Jess! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails