Monday 5 September 2011

Research is Fun

If anyone knows whether Skynet has created time travel yet, please let me know - I'd love to be able to fiddle around and get some extra working hours in! It's been a hectic couple of weeks and it's only going to get busier over the next few months. I'm in the middle of the kid's books at the moment; 3 are roughed, 1 approved and most of the work done, 2 waiting to hear back on and currently waiting for details of the fourth book. It's a lot of fun so far and I hope the publishers are pleased with what I've done.

Hopefully in the next week I can finally reveal the awesome exhibition the collective I'm now part of are putting together for December. We're just working out some information details and then we can reveal all! Just to tease, I've been playing this game as research...

I've got 2 big cons coming up too which I hope to get some new work made for, it's just a matter of getting the time to do it all! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails