Wednesday 16 February 2011

Work and 80s TV

It's been a busy week and it's only Wednesday! I thought I'd share what I've been working on lately. For Valentine's Day, I made my awesome boyf a deliberately bad card based on Die Hard:



The chicken dippers refer to the Die Hard themed restaurant we created whilst eating at the Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant. Someday we will produce a full menu!




I asked JP to get me Street Hawk on DVD for my birthday in April but he got it for VD instead - woo! Mainly to shut me up, I think, as I've been going on about it for ages. It's brilliant for all the wrong reasons and is definitely better as a memory! I've been loving it though; can't get the Tangerine Dream theme tune out of my head! :D




I'm almost done with my new Air Emirates brief; here are the inks for a double-page spread for Old MacDonald's Farm...




I finally got my awesome District 9 art book through the post; it's fantastic. I can't get over the designs from this film. The weapons are especially gorgeous and it's easy to see why Neill Blomkamp and Weta would have been perfect for the canned Halo film.



Some colour drop-ins for another Air Emirates spread. Illustrating X For X-Ray was my favourite!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check out that District 9 book when I'm next around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bloody amazing; makes me love the film even more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails