Tuesday 23 November 2010

Miskatonic University Class Pictures!

In between drawing trains for the kid's book I'm working on, I've been trying to squeeze in my own pictures. Hopefully in a couple of weeks, the book will be done and I can purge all the head-cheese I've had building up!
If people haven't already guessed, I'm quite obsessed with the work of H.P Lovecraft and have drawn several pics based on his work. I'm thinking of making a zine related to this so keep an eye out! I doodled a couple more pictures and coloured them but then thought, given that they're supposed to be old photos, would attempt to use textures and such. Thanks to my talented beau who is a Photoshop whiz, here are some attempts at Photoshop fiddling!





Now that I vaguely know what I'm doing, expect more adventures in texture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails