Monday 9 August 2010

The Longest, Most Amazing Chaffy Journey of All!


The rather spiffing Jamie Smart has just released his first kid's book and it looks bloody brilliant! I'm still waiting for Amazon to dispatch my copy (want it NOW!) but I already know it's going to be great! As a fun little collaboration, Jamie has set up The Longest, Most Amazing Chaffy Journey of All; an on-going comic between lots of artists that he hopes will go on for as long as possible. I've been lucky enough to be featured in both of Jamie's Fat Chunk anthologies so I couldn't resist contributing to this. Here is my meager effort:


You can read the adventure here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, just wanted to say thank you for the awesome print that came in the mail today from you. I love this print so much. I got all excited when I saw the envelope in there and couldn't wait to get inside to see your awesome work. I can't wait to put it up on my wall, alongside one of Katie's prints that I won a few weeks ago. I think your certainly don't think your contribution above is meager. It's anything but :-)
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi less of the meager missus - I love your contribution :-)

    And what have I told you about tempting me to buy books! hehe

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails