Friday 16 July 2010

London Film and Comic Con!

The London Film and Comic Con is tomorrow and after weeks of going on about it, I hope I do well! I'm going to be doing sketches over the weekend a bit akin to this:
I did this speedily to get an idea of timing so hopefully the more I do, the better they'll look! I'll be keeping them primarily black and white in case people would like them coloured by my awesome boyf. Cost-wise, I thought £7.50 a sketch was reasonable with an extra £7.50 for a full-colour glossy print-off too. We'll see if peeps want to pay that or if they think it's a rip! :P

1 comment:

  1. They will love it and they will pay :-) hehe

    Good luck at the con, I'm sure your talent and hard work will bring well deserved success on the day ;)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails