Monday 14 September 2009

Deck the halls with ghosts and goblins!


As much as I hate to say it, I'm starting to think about Christmas, but only because Genki Gear have asked me to do some card and badge designs for them! This means getting into xmas mode for the next 2 weeks to meet the deadline, but on the plus side I get to do some very nontraditional pics, Genki style! So expect lots of festive robots, monsters and any other un-Christmassy characters I can think of!
Which segues nicely into my next "festive" endeavour: Halloween! I never really do anything arty for Halloween but given I like to draw ghoulies (of the supernatural kind!) I thought about producing a series of spooky images for a set of postcards. Mummies, Werewolves and Vampires, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails